C.          "  ,  cb.   " Poptropica the driveway

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On June 1, 2016 10:31:14 AM Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

On 01.06.2016 13:55, PhilipPirrip wrote:
On 05/31/2016 05:17 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

This I do not understand. Classicthesis language is set in English, why
is ngerman demanded? If I do need it, how do I load it?

There's a section in Abstract.lyx marked as German.

2- with biblatex_biber I do not get the bibliography in the pdf
printout.
What has to be done

Have you checked two simple examples from
http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex

Do they work? Do you have biber installed? All three engines (bibtex,
bibtex8, biber) work for me on linux, people had some issues with
biber on other OS.
Philipp,
I checked the http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex examples, both work.
So biber should work.
But classicthesis-LyX-v4.2_biblatex_biber does not produce the
References in the pdf output (the page stays empty) and gives no error
message for it (there is an error "unknown float option 'H' -ignored, p
used - which is unimportant for me).
The classicthesis-LyX-v4.2_biblatex_bibtex example works and produces
the References in the output.
Could you or somebody else kindly check whether
classicthesis-LyX-v4.2_biblatex_biber works?
Wolfgang