On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 11:14:24AM +0100, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I still have issue with lyx: crashes.

My memory is horrible. Are you referencing another thread?

> It typical happen when I have a recent document opened and that I
> want to open an older document (typically 1 year!)

Thanks for the backtrace, but I don't think it's useful as is. Are you
familiar with gdb by chance?
What is your OS?
Have you compiled LyX?
What LyX version are you using?
When exactly does the crash occur (right after you click "open")?
Are you able to reproduce it? e.g. if you try to open (in
the same way) the same document that caused the crash does it crash
again?

Sorry for the frustration. It's not fun when a program consistently
crashes while you are doing work. Hopefully we can figure out what's
going on.

Scott