Apparently.  At least I don't see it in lyx 2.2.2.

We are required occasionally by a court to submit proposed orders in microsoft
word. These
are on pleading paper.  Easy to prepare the order in lyx but in exporting it to
microsoft it
loses the line numbers. Libreoffice and openoffice do a better job, but when
exporting from
either libreoffice or openoffice to .doc, the line numbers are also lost.

I can't recall if I had this problem when we could export directly from lyx to
rtf, but I don't
think so.

John