Thank, But it does not solve my problem:

I made the correction in the source file and installed it.
In my opinon, there is an issue with lay because.
IN my preference It set:
File Handling -> Converter:
Lyx -> rtf
latex2rtf -p -S $$i

but when I export (file -> reach Text format,
For one file, I obtain a compilation with pdflatex, and the display of the pdf
file
or
with another file:

 (Not set):1   Error! rtf file must be different from tex file
Systemcall.cpp (291): Systemcall: 'latex2rtf -p -S -o "Organisation.rtf"
"Organisation.tex"' finished with exit code 1
Error: Cannot convert file
An error occurred while running:
latex2rtf -p -S -o "Organisation.rtf" "Organisation.tex"

2 questions,
Why 2 different things are run?
why with
latex2rtf -p -S $$i
I get
latex2rtf -p -S -o "Organisation.rtf" "Organisation.tex"

instead of:
latex2rtf -p -S Organisation.tex

This would not really solve the issue because it could only work if
a .tex file exists
The converter should do possibly: generate the .tex file and then run
the conversion.

Why I do not have control on this
with the preferences ?

Thank for your help.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France