Le 27/09/2017 à 19:19, Rich Shepard a écrit :
>   Modifying the preamble and top of the body section in the .lyx file to
> properly display the logo, and matching the preamble to that of a document
> that has the proper letter element spacing has produced some new errors;
> see
> attached screenshot.
>
>   When I open the file I get a message box with an error and some of the
> text at the top of the letter has incorrect line spacing so two lines are
> overlaid.
>
>   Do I look in the .lco file, the preamble, or the .lyx file for what I
> broke?

Rich,

It seems to me that you don't need the lco file: I created it to put all
your settings in it. Since you still have these settings after the call
to the lco, they are duplicated and I don't think it's a good idea.

Just remove these 2 lines:
%% Load an *.lco style file (see KOMA documentation)
\LoadLetterOption{Rich}%

--
Jean-Marie