On Wed, 27 Sep 2017, Jean-Marie Pacquet wrote:

It seems to me that you don't need the lco file: I created it to put all
your settings in it. Since you still have these settings after the call to
the lco, they are duplicated and I don't think it's a good idea.

Just remove these 2 lines:
%% Load an *.lco style file (see KOMA documentation)
\LoadLetterOption{Rich}%

Jean-Marie,

  It's not that simple. I commented out the second line (above) in the
preamble and the screen display as well as the preview has drastically
changed. Lines are displayed on top of each other and the signature
environment is not behaving as before.

  I'll need to look more closely at this this evening unless I can send you
the entire .lyx file off the mail list as it's proprietary business
information.

Thanks,

Rich