Hi,

Is it possible to specify that a custom inset should be centered (and
preferably has line breaks before and after the inset) in the lyx editor? An
alternative would be to add padding on either side of the inset so the label is
centered (similar to the page break inset), would either be possible?

In the documentation I found the Align command but it only works for Paragraph
styles. I also found the LeftLimit command for insets but defining something
like:

In the InsetLayout doesn’t seem to have any effect (?), but maybe I’ve
misunderstood its function. I thought one could use it to add padding in the
Lyx editor.

Regards,
Christian