On 12/27/2017 12:15 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
I'm would like help understanding what Check TeX shows me now that I know
the tool exists. It's flagging issues I don't see. For example,

normal (“bell-curve”) distribution

produces ChkTeX warning 37: "You should avoid spaces in front of
parenthsis." Yet there is no explicit space there entered by the spacebar.

  Or,

and the CWA.

produces ChkTeX warning 13: "Intersentence spacing ('\@') should perhaps be
used. This is the end of the paragraph.

  There are several more of the same and different warnings and I am not
seeing the reasons.

  This is my first use of ChkTeX so perhaps I just don't know enough to make
it happy by removing the warnings.

Rich

Rich, I tried sticking the bell curve text in a sample doc and failed to get a ChkTeX warning. Can you post a MWE that generates the warnings?

Paul