On 12/28/2017 06:04 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

I assume you're using bibtex (as opposed to biber or biblatex) to generate references.

Paul,

  Yeah, bibtex. Here's the error message running pdflatex on the .tex file:

Package natbib Warning: Citation `Goovaerts1997' on page 58 undefined on input line 2411.

and here's the citation in the file:
see, for example \citealp{Goovaerts1997}). These are powerful tools

  Same format as other \citealp in the text.

  The bibtex source in JabRef:

@Book{Goovaerts1997,
  author    = {Goovaerts, P},
  title     = {Geostatistics for Natural Resources Evaluation},
  year      = {1997},
  publisher = {Oxford University Press},
  pages     = {483},
  keywords  = {statistics, spatial},
  owner     = {rshepard},
  timestamp = {2012.11.09},
}

  I'm not seeing what's 'undefined' in the .tex file or bibtex source. I
hope someone can point it out to me.

Rich
Looks okay to me. I assume that JabRef is storing that in a .bib file somewhere. If you want to send me the .bib file, the .tex file and the log file with the warning, I can take a look (mos likely not until tomorrow, though). I promise not to disclose the contents of your document to anyone other than my neighbor's dog. (He's a Chihuahua, so he has it coming.)

Paul