Am 28.03.2018 um 17:18 schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck:
On 03/28/2018 08:12 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
I can't find lyxpipe in the .lyx path. I would like to use jabref's
lyx export.
First, check that you have set this properly in Tools> Preferences>
Paths. Note
that it may be a dotfile, in which case it is "hidden" unless you use
"ls -a". But
you can make it whatever you want.

Also, make sure you set the lyxpipe location in jabref. It is under
Options> Preferences>
External Programs, then click "Settings for LyX/Kile" and enter the full
filename.

ok, now I understand. I just have to create a file called lyxpipe with nothing inside at the proper location and refer to it in the jabref program. Thanks.
Wolfgang