Thanks to John K suggesting Article (Standard Class).

Checking it, I see that I had chosen Article (Standard Class with Extra Font
Sizes)…

I guess I’m getting confused because the author Address doesn’t work properly
when I preview the document… the text I put directly below “Author” and marks
as “Address” does not appear together with the author list. An example… in LyX,
Title, Author, and Address looks as follows:

[cid:image003.jpg@01D3CDB6.4240A0B0]

When typeset, this is what it looks like:
[cid:image004.jpg@01D3CDB6.4240A0B0]

1.       Why doesn’t the address appear center justified just below the author?

2.       Why doesn’t the date appear below the address?

3.       How can I suppress the date? How can I suppress page numbering?

Any suggestions are welcome.

-B