Le 13/05/2018 à 14:16, Bernt Lie a écrit :
1: I agree, and I didn't say so. Essentially, my point is that developers can not do that without compromising its OS agnostics. For various reasons, I use Windows myself. And I have full respect for others making different choices. I don't think the LyX list should be used for negative description of OSes not used by oneself.

We are glad to have users on Windows, macOS and Linux/*BSD (maybe haiku too but I am not so sure). The fact that most of us are linux users makes things more complicated that it should be. I have actually no idea of what is the repartition of users across OSes.

So you will not see the developers disparage other OSes than the one they choose, except in case of intense frustration :)

JMarc