I use a Lamy Safari with a European EF nib; it works just fine. If I need a finer line, then I use a Pilot Petit 1 with a Japanese EF nib.

Seriously, though, folks. I suggest that OT advocacies of OSs or of writing instruments or of sexual practices not provoke mass responses. Look at what else has been posted that day; if no one tells the advocate that he is OT, then do so, and just let it go.