Hello,

I have a file that I created with yje class revtex 4.1
Then, I changed to elsevier

At the same time it change the bibliography style
Here is the difference:

< \textclass revtex4-1
---
> \textclass elsarticle

< \cite_engine_type default
---
> \cite_engine_type authoryear

This creates real problems when I compile.
Hence, I returned to revtex 4.1
but lyx keeps the bibliography style

< \cite_engine_type default
< \biblio_style plain
---
> \cite_engine_type authoryear
> \biblio_style plainnat

There is no way to get rid of the plainnat (and go back to plain)
Actually, when I try to change it to plan, it seems that it is done, but it is
never really applied.

Question.
How can I return to plan style, without the variant Author-year?
Actually, I cannot remove this option.

It seems that this issue appears with version 2.3.0 (I am still using it
because,
it has not been updated by fedora 28).

Thank.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France