On 10/15/18 12:13 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I was trying to compile texinfo on Windows, if you succeed, let me know how.
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo

I was able to cross-compile on Linux, but I'm a bit clueless about what
to do with the result.

The files texi2* that it installs are all scripts, for what it's worth.
The main one seems to be texi2any, which is a Perl script. I'm not sure
how much one really needs to run it.

There's also this an older set of binaries here:

    http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/texinfo.htm

which might be good enough.

Riki