On 10/22/18 7:16 AM, Pol wrote:
A possible improvement of the spellchecker facility: Common, typical
mispellings made by authors could be istantaneously autocorrected by
lyx, by checking a suitable list  maintained by authors themseves.

p.
I would be okay with this, but only if it was "opt in". (I would opt out.) However, this seems to be outside the scope of LyX, since LyX relies on external spell-checking engines.

Paul

              • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
              • ... Ricardo Berlasso
              • ... Bernt Lie
              • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
              • ... Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
              • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
              • ... Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
              • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
              • ... Ricardo Berlasso
              • ... Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan (the best Daniel of the bunch)
  • Re: auto fixing misp... Paul A. Rubin