On 30/10/2018 10:46, Bernt Lie wrote:
OK -- in your LyX file, Instant preview works ok. Two questions:
* Could it depend on which *style* I use?

So what style are you using? Can you send a (somewhat) minimal document where the problem occurs?

* My LyX version is:

LyX Version 2.3.1-1
(Saturday, September 29, 2018)
Built from git commit hash ce82ba93
Library directory: ~\AppData\Local\LyX 2.3\Resources\
User directory: ~\AppData\Roaming\LyX2.3\
Qt Version (run-time): 5.10.1
Qt Version (compile-time): 5.10.1
--
--> How can I update to the latest version *without* uninstalling the current
one, and installing the new version from scratch?

That is the latest version and the same I am using.

(There might have been a misunderstanding. I thought you menat your Windows version by "latest version" but I guess you did mean LyX. The information I sent was on the Windows version I am using.)

Daniel