On 12/26/18 5:14 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 26.12.2018, 15:57 +0100 schrieb Michael Berger:
Dear Jürgen, dear list,

I am using Miede's classicthesis in Lyx 2.3.0.

Thanks for implementing this fantastic feature to expand linguistic
trees directly in LyX without the need to change to PDF first. This
is
extremely useful when working in large documents.

Miede's classicthesis is using the master and children structure.
I found this feature working well in the master only but not at all
in
any of the child documents.

I experimented around but always ended up with the same result.
Does it work if you activate the linguistics module in the child
documents?

Thanks and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all of you!
Likewise, Michael.

Jürgen

Yes Jürgen, the linguistics module is activated. If it wasn't the document would not convert to PDF; the tree inset is shown red in LyX, the tree inset is shown in red and UNDEFINED. See screenshot.

Michael

Michael Berger