On 12/28/18 1:05 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Freitag, den 28.12.2018, 12:45 +0100 schrieb Michael Berger:
sorry for not making myself clear enough!
My Classicthesis Document has five child documents. There is only
one tree we are talking about which is in child 2 but it cannot be
previewed in child 2.
( if I put the same tree in the master it behaves and shows
perfectly)
- the linguistics module is and must be activated in both Preambles,
the Master's  AND the Child's; if it is not activated in the Child 's
Preamble a conversion to PDF  is not possible and the Child cannot be
previewed
- the tree can be previewed in the Master only but not in the Child
(where it was created)
Hope I could make myself clear now and thanks for your continuing
help!
OK, this sounds like a bug. Please strip down the master and the
respective child to an absolute minimal example file and post it.

Thanks
Jürgen

Michael Berger

Thanks Jürgen and Kornel, will take a couple of days because of ongoing holidays commitments.

Michael