Hello,

It is not easy to debug.
It seems linked to the size of the file.
For example, if I reduce the size enough and that I remove 1 picture (over 10),
it does not crash when I spell check.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |