On Sat, Jan 05, 2019 at 08:46:42PM +0100, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Was the information that I provided useful?

From what I understand, yes it does look useful because you have debug
symbols installed.

> I also have to face other crash issues. I will try to communicate after
> the previous one have been solved.

Do all of the crash issues you see require you to use a private
document? Did you try buffer-anonymize? It might not help since this
issue is related to spell-checking, but it's worth a try.

If you can find a way to get a crash from a document you can share,
please let us know. It might be a while before we figure out a fix to
the other bug (since we don't have a document to reproduce).

Scott