On 13-Feb-19 11:29 AM,
avisel...@univ.haifa.ac.il<mailto:avisel...@univ.haifa.ac.il> wrote:
Hello,

First, I have been using LyX for quite a few years, and would like to take this
opportunity to thank everybody who is involved in this great project.

Now for my question. Is there a way to leave math mode (inline/displayed
formulas) "immediately"? One can use the Esc or Space keys, but several presses
may be required to have the cursor leave the formula completely. I'm looking
for a way to do it in one hit. If this is not currently implemented, I think it
could be a very useful addition to LyX.

Using LyX 2.3.2.

Thanks in advance,
Ami

One way I found very useful, which does not do exactly what you want, is to use
backspace to erase the LaTeX code entered. You need to move the cursor current
position tough. Then, you can re-enter the new code.

--
Please bottom-post. Start your reply here: