On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 at 12:14, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org<mailto:lasgout...@lyx.org>> wrote:
Le 13/02/2019 à 11:10, Baris Erkus a écrit :
> One way I found very useful, which does not do exactly what you want, is
> to use backspace to erase the LaTeX code entered. You need to move the
> cursor current position tough. Then, you can re-enter the new code.

The question is not "how to transform the inset to LaTeX code?", but
rather "how to put quickly the cursor outside of the math inset to
continue typing?".

JMarc

Thanks for your replies, Baris and Jean-Marc. Indeed, I had meant what JMarc
wrote.

How does it continue from this point? Should I open a "feature-request" Trac
ticket, or will you, as a LyX developer, do it? Apologies for not knowing what
the custom is.

Ami