Hello,

The configuration stop at
DEBUG: Removing file a b.tex
DEBUG: Removing file a b.log
DEBUG: Failed to remove file texput.log

Actually, any of the 3 files exists on the computer

I can comment these lines in the python file, but it does not help.
Actually, the rest of the file is not executed!

I check on the permissions of the Lyx and Miktex files. But I do not see
any thing wrong.

How should a file the variable TEXINPUTS?
I do not think that we really need if we do not use specific style files.

It a windows7 machines.
It is the last version of lyx and miktex.

Regards.

Patrick DUPRÉ | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
Laboratoire interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne
9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47870, 21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE