Le 15/03/2019 à 22:18, Jürgen Womser-Schütz a écrit :

Am 15.03.2019 um 20:32 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
Le 15/03/2019 à 20:04, Paul A. Rubin a écrit :
I have a copy of LyX 2.3.1 running under Win 10 in a VirtualBox
environment. That's a bit sluggish all the way around, but I noticed
no difference in the (slight) lag between the first and second
pastings of '123'.

I see sluggishness here on windows 10, but I cannot find a way to tell
the **** Visual Studio to profile this thing. I hate these tools.
No need to hate. You have to pay for these tools. As I know there is a
nice profiler for VisualStudio from "JetBrains". But it is expensive :-)

But the free Visual Studio has a "Profile" command. I just cannot get it to work.

In the meantime, I am doing profiling by hand, with my dumn support/pmprof.h class.

JMarc