Le 18/12/2019 à 22:04, Mike Reeks a écrit :
Grateful for your help. I am using lyx 2.2. I have used lyx to  produce pdf document and the corresponding  latex  file.  I need to be able to generate the pdf file from the latex file I have created using lyx.  Unfortunately in importing the latex file into lyx I get an error message  ‘an error occurred when running tex2lyx -f ‘. I have absolutely no idea what to do.

Hello,

Do you see messages in the View>Messages panel ?

I would advise to update to LyX 2.3.3 if you can. There have been improvements in the LaTeX>LyX converter.

JMarc