On 12/18/19 4:04 PM, Mike Reeks wrote:

Grateful for your help. I am using lyx 2.2. I have used lyx to  produce pdf document and the corresponding  latex  file.  I need to be able to generate the pdf file from the latex file I have created using lyx.  Unfortuanely in importing the latex file into lyx I get an error message  ‘an error occurred when running tex2lyx -f ‘. I have absolutely no dea what to do.

Best regards

Mike Reeks

Since you already have the LaTeX file, you could just run "pdflatex <LaTeX file>" in a command window. You might need to run it two or three consecutive times to get cross-references and citations correct.

Paul