Actually, it is created not right away, but after a while. I left the
Windows computer on with the file open, sure that the #...# file was
deleted. After lunch and some gardening, I came back and guess what? The
#...# is there, waiting for me, created at 14:29. I manually deleted it,
modified the file, saved it, the error appears, but no #...# file is
created!!! Voodoo things! :P

Regards,
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com