On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 09:02:37PM +0200, Andreas Bauer wrote:
> > Sometimes, it seems to me LyX makes it wrong and then it is
> > difficult to persuade it, what to do. My solution is export to
> > LaTeX and check that,
>
> I think you are on to something here. When I just tried it again it suddenly
> worked - magically. The same thing wouldn't work all weekend and I kept
> reading manuals and all documentation I could find...

If have a document with a table of contents, and you change the language of
the document from English to German (and you latex'ed the file before the
language change), when you first run latex you will get an error because
the old table of contents (in the .toc file) is still in English.
However, if you run latex again, everything will be fine (as the first latex
run create a new table of contents).

I've already create a fix in LyX so it will automatically run LaTeX twice
after changing the document language.