Hi All,

Just something that bugs me about the math mode in Lyx.
When I am in math mode and want to highlight the equation
to the end of the equation for a cut/copy and paste operation,
I find that hitting shift and then the end key does not highlight the
equation up to the end of the equation! Know what I mean?

When you try to highlight text in Lyx to the end of the line
you just hit shift and then the end key and "bang" it is highlighted!

Same sort of thing backwards to highlight from somewhere in the
middel of the equation to the start of the equation.

Does anyone know why Lyx does this, and whether it could be
easily fixed?

I know typing equations in Lyx is much easier than in Latex,
so I should be greatful for what Lyx does do, but, you know,
tweaking until everything is just the way you like it
is great!

Thanks in advance.
Rob
--

Robert Koehler BSc, BEng(Mech)
Active Noise & Vibration Control Group

Phone (Office): +61 8 8303 3847
Phone (Mobile): +61 4 1300 3131 (0413 00 31 31)
Phone (Home)  : +61 8 8278 1751
Fax   (Office): +61 8 8303 4367
Fax   (Home)  : +61 8 8278 1751

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not
the intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or
copy the contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you in
error, please delete this email and any copies or links to this email
completely and immediately from your system.  No representation is made
that this email is free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is
the responsibility of the recipient.