On 16/12/2021 1:20 pm, Steve Litt via lyx-users wrote:
Hi All,

If I remember correctly, you can specify that a column or a cell can
word-wrap, but I can't find a way to do it.

I faked it by Ert'ing \\{} in the text, but this made all the vertical
lines in the row incomplete and looked really ugly.

How do I enable word-wrap within a cell?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
Technologist

You need to assign a fixed width to the column containing the cell. Place the cursor in the cell, right click, choose Settings (at the bottom of the menu), then Width: in the dialogue, then Custom from the drop-down box. Enter the width you want in the adjacent slot. Click OK.

Andrew