Le 04/02/2022 à 10:02, Jürgen Spitzmüller via lyx-users a écrit :
Am Mittwoch, dem 02.02.2022 um 16:47 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
via lyx-users:
The place where this pop() method is used (popLanguageName) is
related to our use of nested languages. And indeed, it does not check
that some language has been saved before pop-ing it.

But we check before all uses of popLanguageName() that
lang_switch_depth_ (which is the stack<int> at stake here) is non-empty
via langOpenedAtThisLevel(). So from the code, I don't see why that can
happen.

I missed this test indeed. But what about line 1772 of output_latex.cpp?

I see also Font::latexWriteEndChanges and Paragraph.cpp:2808 that are not very clear.

JMarc