Hi Scott,

Thanks. So to summarize, the most recent versions of LyX on my MacOS Monterey
setup led to increasingly slow typing and cursor speed with increasing
paragraph length, even for paragraphs not very long with nothing else in the
document.

The fix seems to be to revert to version 2.3.

Thanks for you time and help

Tim