On Mon, May 06, 2024 at 03:06:00PM GMT, Paolo M wrote:
> Crash happens often, not always, as I try to insert text into a newly
> created branch.
> Every time, I have to reopen lyx. Last modifications saved, luckily.

Thanks for the report, Paolo. I can't reproduce. Are you able to try to
figure out a simple recipe to reproduce?

I tried the following:

1. New document.
2. Insert > Insert New Branch and I called it "blah".
3. Insert text into the branch.

Everything seems as expected here.

Perhaps you can only reproduce with a particular document?

Does the crash happen after you type a letter inside the branch? Or when
you move the cursor outside of the branch?

Scott