Hi,

I'm using lyx to write a project report, using the report style. I'd
like to add an acknowledgements page, after the title page, but I don't
have much time to spend on it. I've tried adding this stile:

Style Acknowledgement
  Margin                Static
  LatexType             Environment
  LatexName             ack
  NextNoIndent          1
  LeftMargin            MMM
  RightMargin           MMM
  ParIndent             MM
  ItemSep               0
  TopSep                0.7
  BottomSep             0.7
  ParSep                0
  Align                 Block
  AlignPossible         Block
  LabelType             Centered_Top_Environment
  LabelString           Acknowledgements
  LabelBottomSep    0.5

  # standard font definition
  Font
    Size                Small
  EndFont

  # label font definition
  LabelFont
    Series              Bold
    Size                Large
  EndFont
End

I added it to lyx/layouts/report.layout

I have no idea what I'm doing, of course, except that I just copied the
"abstract" style, since that's mostly what I need, but when I try to
print, it gives the error:

"environment ack undefined"

Where do I define it? Can I just leave the environment as "abstract" Or
am I doing this wrong?

Thanks,

Ale
--
Alejandro Fernandez Bscp 5 Caledonian University
0790 541 8809 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]