Hi,

Thanks, but I don't understand where to find a package that defines
this, or how to define it with \newenvironment. Could you tell me where
these packages are usually kept, or what extension or file name they
might have?

I've tried looking for occurrences of "Preamble", "\newenvironment" and
"usepackage" in the lyx layouts directory, but this has not led me
anywhere useful... There is a file named svjour.inc, which contains
various "acknowledgements" style definitions, but no package seems to be
defined there either.

Ale

--
Alejandro Fernandez Bscp 5 Caledonian University
0790 541 8809 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]