On Friday 01 June 2001 15:58, Niklas Werner wrote:
> EagleIce wrote:
> Hey well!
> I thought i was the only one including music in LyX-Documents...
>
> I always include the resulting TeX-Files from lilypond inside a float as
> input (set linewidth in the ly-file to something according to your
> document) or in the text (for short stuff like chords or motifs) with
> linewidth=-1
> BTW: Check out lilypond 1.4.2! it's marvellous ;-)
>
> If you have really much music in the book, consider using lilypond-book
> (I'd be very interested in getting a lyx-layout file for it...).
>
> Have fun*
>
> Niklas
Thank's a lot for your interesting information, and now I've downloaded
lilypond 1.4.2 to check it out. Usually I don't bother checking any updates
because SuSE itself updates the whole distro a couple of times a year anyway,
and they always include Lilypond (and LyX...:-)

Cheers,
ei

--
@~~~ EagleIce ~~~~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~~~@