Im trying to export html via latex2html but it don't work.

Remarks:
I'm using a system-wide big include file with my own /newcommand
definitions like \newcommand{\firma}[1]{\textbf{#1}}for word
formating purposes. So I need a way to include this for a html
output. This has to be done automatic I don't want the users to do
this.

------- I did:
 latex2html -subdir -split 0 -show_section_numbers
yast_autoinstall.tex

------- warnings output

*********** WARNINGS ***********
No implementation found for style `scrbook'
No implementation found for style `fontenc'
No implementation found for style `geometry'
No implementation found for style `fancyhdr'
No implementation found for style `url'
No implementation found for style `varioref'
No implementation found for style `ae'

redefining command \url

previous meaning of \url will be lost

Substitution of arg to newlabelxx delayed.

? brace missing for \setlength
There is no author for this document.

Unknown commands: var frowney rfoot suse fancyplain engl vref LPI
leftmark nnwt smiley xwin rightmark option ibm sgi titlehead linux
geometry lilo textmd lhead zZt firma DOS lfoot ALICE programm yast
win IfFileExists nonfrenchspacing chead ms InputIfFileExists firma
     Why this?                             Why this?
nouppercase root cfoot ironicon befehl rhead headwidth name stichw
menue wiikpr wiikserv wiikaserv wiikdserv redhat
Done.
******** END OF WARNINGS ********
Tschuess,
Thomas
--
Thomas Templin - Postfach 2519 - 26365 Wilhelmshaven