On 12 Jul 2001, Myriam Abramson wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to convert some foiltex to pdf for a presentation.
> I put \usepackage[ps2pdf]{hyperref} in the latex preamble.
> ps2pdf works fine but the colors and the fonts come out terrible on
> acroread on the pc. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,

Here are some comments I have in my script that does precisely that. See if
it helps (I get perfect pdf's using it):

# Make the pdf directly from the latex file
# Notes: for this to work ok, the following must have been done:
# 1. ~/.dvipsrc file must contain the lines
#    p+ psfonts.cmz
#    p+ psfonts.amz
# 2. The latex preamble of the lyx file must have
#    \usepackage{ae,aecompl}
# This is so that T1 encoded fonts come out looking good in the final pdf.

Cheers,