> Compiler? I'm sorry, but I dont have the time to fiddel around trying to
> compile software. When I try such things I alwais seem to end up with
> error messages that I dont understand. I do think that it is a "must" to
> have precompiled binaries for basic users like me not capable to review
> lot of compiler warnings.

> I tried Lyx on my previus RH6.2 system and I did like it. I apreciate
> the great amount of work others have put into it and I hope some day
> somebody will build a set of binaries for RH7.1. Until then I will find
> another way to get my work done. ..And I certanly look forward to a Qt
> based version ;-)

No problem. I don't have time to solve other people's problems anyway.
When I try such things I usually end up learning new ways to get things
done and this is more than I can stand. I really hope some day LyX users
will figure out how to use their favourite window manager to do everything
LyX can do and spare me their whining.

Andre'

--