On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 12:21:05PM +0200, Klaus Vink Slott wrote:
> My problem seems to be the missing xforms package. I'v downloaded the
> xforms-0.88-3.src.rpm and unpacked it into my local build tree, but I
> can't build the dam thing. The 'make install' fails when it tries to
> write to /usr/X11R6/lib. I dont like the thought of building as root.

xforms is a fake "source" package. There is no such thing as source
for xforms 0.88-3. I am looking forward to when it will be a true source RPM,
when I will fix the RPM to not build as root.

Just install the binary RPM and all should be fine.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)