On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:56:04 +0300 (EEST) wrote Tuukka Toivonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> tocloft seems to be working fine and my TOC styles are now
> perfect... except that I'd like to have the section headings typesetted in
> CAPITALS (not just small caps) just like inside the article body. However,
> \uppercase doesn't seem to be working (from my preamble):

So, maybe having the headings in "real" uppercase would be the most clean
solution?  It is tedious, I know (I did it) (If deciding to do so right in
time, Caps-lock is your friend and the effort is minimal) but there is a bit
of help by LyX's upcase-word command. Unfortunately it does not work for a
region but only for the (rest of) the word the cursor is in.

May be, some guru could write a macro to extend this to the whole region....

(one more example wher a scripting language would be the right solution)

Guenter

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]