>>Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:03:41 -0300
>>From: "Rodrigo Alexandre Ribeiro Canellas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: "Jean-Pierre.Chretien"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>CC: "Lyx"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Re: customizing Environments
>>
>>I think I need to learn a bit more of LaTex to be able to create or modify
classes and envinroments.
>>Untill then, I will try to use just what Lyx offers me, wich is really quite a
lot!

>>Thanks!
>>Merci!
>>Obrigado!

That was my point, it seemed to me that you asked for class/environment
hacking because of misuse of the Paragraph environment, and that you
had really noting to hack, just to use it as specified...

Paragraph and paragraph are *really* different things:
 - Paragraph is the lowest sectioning level, with no numbering, title
 in boldface on the same line as the beginning of the text (in the
 current implementation);
 - paragraph is the lowest text layout level (implicitly delimited with
 one or more newlines and controlled locally with Layout->Paragraph).

--
Jean-Pierre