>>Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:12:33 +0200
>
>E GCP wrote:
>>
>>Attached are the example files. All are taken from the > >>Thesis-Style
>>for LyX without modifications, except in the LaTeX >>preamble of demo3.lyx
>>to >>add the hyperref package.
>>
>>Install the Thesis class, open in lyx the demo3.lyx file then
>>File->Export->PDF
>>
>>demo3.lyx, demobody.lyx, and demo-pre.tex have to be in the same
>
>there are problems togehther with the hyperref-package.
>comment this out in latex preamble and all works well.
>
>maybe that I have on weekend some time to look, whats
>going on in the package.
>
>Herbert

Thanks. But I knew that. The problem is that what is the point of a pdf file
without all the hyperlinks? Worthless if you ask me.

I would greatly appreciate if you could look at this problem more closely.
My knowledge of LaTeX is nil.

Also note that when you uncomment the \SuspendPrologue at the bottom of the
demo-pre.tex file, hyperref works fine. However, all the preliminary pages
are not printed, and I think that strangely enough then it doesn't quite
follow the thesis.cls layout.

Thanks again,
Enrique