On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 04:45:12PM +0100, Wayan wrote:
> Maybe, it has different command. In my lyx (1.1.6fix3) the
> command 'M-x accent-caron e' only show e. To make the \v{e} use
> the command 'M-x accent-caron' then followed with command 'M-x
> dead_caron e'

Well, not yet. Although, it makes the correct character on the
screen, it unfortunately put latin-2 code in the text (which is
then not honored by LaTeX, because the coding of document is
latin-1), i.e., it is just equivalent of what happens when I
press particular key on my Czech keyboard.

See attached document -- first character was inserted by just
pressing the particular key on my Czech keyboard, the second was
included through ERT and reLyXing, and the last one by your
method. Unfortunately, only the middle one is OK.

        Any thoughts?

                Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nothing in progression can rest on its original plan.  We may as
well think of rocking a grown man in the cradle of an infant.
        -- Edmund Burke

#LyX 1.1 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 218
\textclass scrartcl