On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 05:57:15PM +0200, Robin Turner wrote:
> > For the kde (actually qt2) version, you will have to wait for 1.3.0.
> > There have been little improvements on this fron for 1.2.0. Actually,
> > there have been a lot of improvement, but more in infrastructure of
> > GUI indepndence than in visible results.
>
> 1.3.0?  Wah - you mean I'm stuck with those ugly xforms widgets for
> another year?  Looking at the GUI compatibility page, I thought the job
> was near done.  Oh well.

Is this poor prospect true even for us, who are using GNOME?
I would love to get rid off xforms too. How long do you think,
that we should wait for it?

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded
men purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan.
        --Martin Luther King, Jr.