On 20 Jan, Ronald Kornblow wrote:
> <Alt-P i>
>  - This is an item in a list <Ctrl-Enter>
>
>    This is the continuation of the above item <Alt-Enter>
>
>  - This is another item. <Ctrl-Enter>
>
>       Note that <Alt-Enter> should be used, instead of just <Enter> when
> you wish to begin a new sub-level item; regular <Enter> will begin a
> new top-level item.

Hmm, this doesn't provide the same output as what I'm doing currently. I
guess I still have to stay with my current method. You can se what I
mean with the attached doc. I prefer the way it looks in item 2. I was
hoping for a shortcut from

<Alt-p> i <Enter> <Alt-p> s <Shift-Ctrl-Left>, since in LaTeX, I only
need to start a new paragraph to get this effect.

Thanks for all answers,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Il ne me reste plus qu'à trouver à quoi ça pourrait bien servir!
                                          -Léonard le génie