On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:07:51 -0500 (EST) wrote Laurent Duperval
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I was hoping for a shortcut from
> <Alt-p> i <Enter> <Alt-p> s <Shift-Ctrl-Left>,
> since in LaTeX, I only
> need to start a new paragraph to get this effect.

I see: <Ctrl-Enter> inserts a hard linebreak (LaTeX \\), while you want
"Open a paragraph of type Standard as sub-level of the current item."

You can define your own keybinding for this if you need it quite often. Or
you copy the attached gm.bind to your ~/.lyx/bind directory, edit to your
personal taste and set it in the "settings" menu as bind-file.  Then,
Alt-Shift-Return should do the desired action. (The desired
binding is the last line in gm.bind, you can also just copy this to your
bind-file.)

Guenter

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]