hello.  long time listener, first time caller.

i just started my very first paper using lyx, and its going pretty well.
i've read the tutorial (am in fact reading the tutorial) and have hit a
snag.

its telling me to open the math panel.  i know how to open math mode, but
i cant find the math panel anywhere.  can someone treat my like a 6yr old,
and tell me exactly where it is?

Thanks guys.

Bobby Robinson
Sr. Systems Analyst