On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 01:19:16PM +0200, Herbert Voss wrote:
> this bst file  has to be in your  ~/.TeX dir or any other  one, which is
> found by tex. don't forget to run texhash.

I've created ~/.TeX and put my .bst file (created with makebst.tex) in it.
Then I've run  `texthash ~/.TeX', which generated  ~/.TeX/ls-R. Anyway, my
.bst file  is not found  by bibtex (the  bibliography is not  generated at
all). However, if  I put it in the  system dir /usr/share/texmf/bibtex/bst
and  run  `texthash',   it  works.  The  fact  is  that   now  is  updated
/usr/share/texmf/ls-R.

Is there a way to make latex see my personal ~/.TeX dir?
--
Cheers,
    Davide Cavallari